Tuesday, March 31, 2009

FAQs

Well it seems that I have made an impact on the web community with this site. I am actually starting to see a return on my invested time. Because of this, I will be restricting some of the content to frugality and my personal self. I think I will also change the slogan as well, but I am just thinking about that. I have to say that out of all of the things I have done with close to no help, this has to be one of my greatest achievements.

I have had a few questions about subscribing so I will just answer them before I start this entry.

I am a part of blogger/blogspot and I cannot seem to subscribe to your blog

Well there is many ways you can join. You can join directly by clicking under "Blog Ring Army" and then subscribe to Chuckiesblurbs. You can also e-mail me for anything regarding trouble shooting. If that does not work for you, you can simply add the blog posts in your accounts so as long as you have the right account. If you need to access this blog just simply type "FAQ". I am going to just tag it that way so people will just pull up this post.