Thursday, November 26, 2009

Black Friday Specials for 2009

Ok I have not let you down people! As promised I deliver the goods. So what is Sam's Clubs Black Friday list? Is is worth waking up at 4am this year?

Well here's the main items

Garmin GPS system 125 model going for $60
Visio 240 HRZ going for $997
Samsung 32" TV going for $397
Acer Aspire One going for $197
Dell Laptop going for $499
Hitachi 42" going at ??? price
16GB Black Ipods going at $168
Black Berries go for free with service Agreement
Samsung Blu-Ray Theater In A Box goes for $368

There is some other stuff on the Black Friday list like a half karat diamond earrings going for $299 and there are Tommy Bahama Black Friday Watches going for $40. Also there will be trial colognes going for $10. While the deals probably were not as good as last year, I think if you need a good TV, Sam's or Wal-Mart is the way to go. Wal-Mart has a 32" LCD TV going for $297. But take it from me, there will be crowds. And if you think the Black Friday crowds are a problem, stay home. The retail industry has amped its security up this year, but that not to see that it will be completely safe. There is a lot of Black Friday merchandise to spin sell if you are into that kind of thing. I think it takes quite a bit of time so if the margin is not there for me I will not bother.