Friday, February 12, 2010

An Example of Non-spam

Another day here at CB. Just going to post this quick response because I want people to know the difference between what I call spam and what I call legit.

Ok this post here arrived to me today:

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Response: Overcoming Fear":


Hey Great Blog. I submitted you to Reddit and Digg. If you want, you can check out my article here: World of Warcraft Mods You Need
 
This person is more than likely legit. He linked to a website with actual World of Warcraft information along with a small request: to take a look at it. (Which I actually did) I am actually more into Facebook RPG apps. when it comes to PC gaming and every now and then I play some arcade games. Marvel Vs. Capcom I is my favorite. Will actually post his blog link so you guys can check out his information regarding World of Warcraft. Go here to see it! 
 
If anyone has any interesting blogs for me to read, submit your link! Who knows; I might even subscribe!