Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What To Do In the Event That None Of the Clothes Will Fit You at the Second Hand Store

Okay, this title probably holds the record for longest titled blog entry ever (well not really). I was in a dilemma with my frugality today. Meaning that...I have a extremly hard time finding clothes that are long enough to fit me. I am  6'5", meaning that I am big in America too. So no matter how I toss the dice, I will always have rolls against me in the size department.

To give an example, my feet are really big. My feet are so big that I can land aircraft carriers on them. I wear a size 14 or 14E/14W depending on the shoe brand. Today, I was shopping at Wal-Mart and I actually came across some non-throwaway shoe brands that actually don't stink (until after a few months wearing them that is). My shirt sizes are an L when it comes to actual fat content, but since I have a lanky frame, I have to go with XL so my shirt doesn't turn into a tube top. It is pretty embarrasing that I  have to wear such odd measurements. I was overweight at one point  in my life, but now I am probably heading towards average. Oddly enough I am able to use a 38" belt all of  the sudden. I could probably try a 36" but I do not want the belt to be too constraining.

In a nutshell, that was the highlight of my day: these weird facts. I am just waiting to be considered an endanger specie, because my measurements are probably not  human. Anyways, I am  getting tired. Those who are interested, drop some  comments, yadayadayada