Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chuckies Blurbs Reached 500+ Visitors

I have great news for those who have been visiting the site religiously: we have reached over 500 visitors in 2 months! Our records also show that there has been a substantial increase in visitors since December 2008. This means that the way things are going, the site will continue to grow and prosper. I wanted to produce about 25 blogs this month, but was mainly sidetracked with moving. However, I think I have at least reached one of my goals by getting more visitors to the site than last month.

To all of the dedicated fans at CB, thank you for supporting the site and a special thanks goes out to Nightrunner for suggestions and criticisms. With this recession, 2009 is going to be an interesting year at Chuckiesblurbs. That being said, I am going to finish moving and hopefully I will be able to get this site back to a regular schedule.