Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thousand Dollar Homes

Wow when you thought the housing market was done with surprises, here it comes again with $1,000 homes for sale. I could not believe my eyes when I read that. I was in awe for a brief second. If anyone wanted to make a killing renting, now would be the time to do it.

What is the catch you ask? The homes are in Flint, Michigan, one of the most run down neighborhoods in the United States. However, this is perhaps a once in a lifetime deal; this will not happen again for a very long time. These homes for the most part are what I said earlier: liens. If you want to stop giving you money away on borrowed time, it is a start. The people that are prudent with their money, will see that they could perhaps see a return on their investment should they rent out these homes at $200-300 with in 4-5 months. You will not be able to do that with a home here in Nevada. Like I said before, banks need buyers to get rid of the property. Don't believe me? Look here !!

Digg!