Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Put WMT on the List to Buy

WMT is finally going down! Now why would I be excited about this? Am I not trading in WMT? Yes, but alas, I want to be able to buy more! And boy I think my wait is almost over. I have been anticipating WMT to fall below $50. The market for awhile was actually reaping small returns for the people who "got in early". But now is a excellent time to buy if you want to get started on the momentum.

You see, during the holidays, retail tends to out perform other industries. And stock analysts have been correct in presuming that the market will not be as strong as last year. However, they did not think that Wal-Mart will just peak at $57. They were hoping retail would stabilize the economy. This, in fact was an impossibility and it goes back to the fact that most retail chains with the exception of Wal-Mart are primarily in the United States. This does not mean that the fight is over. It just means that the market is adjusting itself to the recession. It will be like this for a few years so might as well start buying while the buying is good!

At this point in time Wal-Mart is at $49.17! This is primarily due to the fact that a lot of people sold at $57, but now is the chance to buy WMT! I would start buying some now. When it drops lower, I will start buying 2 shares per paycheck and with the company covering 15% I will be able to obtain more and more fractional shares. There is a reason investing super genius Warren Buffett, is also in WMT. That is primarily his blue chip stock. He honestly is into stocks with a continual demand.