Thursday, December 11, 2008

Acer Made Postings

Okay! Today I write you from the BK Lounge. Seems like my connection will be down at home until I can get another connection from Cricket. I will have to wait for that due to bills and budgeting. I love the Acer laptop that I got from Wal-Mart.

For $350, you can have a laptop that has 120 GB of memory, Windows XP and an Intel Atom Tm prosessor. It is not a bad deal at all. I also set the BIOS so it doesn't lag the small screen too much. If the people in the ads at the mall want to see one laptop per child, the best way to do this is to affiliate with Acer. They are cheap, affordable, comes with Wi-Fi, and very portable. With its 9" screen it is easy to slip it into the front pouch pocket of my sweater. When the gang at Sam's had these on a Black Friday promo, they sold out in 3 hours.

If you really want one laptop per child from Acer, the way to do is through the simple mathematics of children across the globe: for the sake of simplicity, I will say it is 1.5 billion children. 1,500,000,000,000*350d= 5.3 trillion dollars for every child around the world. While not very theasible to do it around the world in one year, I would say that it could be theasible in say ten along with having a laptop donation program to curb the cost. Hey if America can spend 1 trillion dollars on insurance plans and auto mobiles and 11 trillion on wars in the past decade then what is a measily 5.3 trillion dollars. Oh right we are in debt now. I would say the only way to do this plan is to get other countries involved, thus making 1.5 billion laptops and making Acer and me rich. (I would invest in their stocks if they got this deal!)