As we wind down towards New Years we have a purpose to fulfill every year and that is the resolution. It might be a Christian concept or whatnot, but I think it is a good thing to try to accomplish. I have actually done some, but I never really done all of the list.
I think I will try to make a more theasible list as opposed to some of the things I have done previously.
1. Go to Japan by the end of 2009.
2. Read 100 books.
3. Get more traffic to this site.
4. Try to save over 60% of my capital and reinvest it in gold, silver, currencies, trade, WMT, and skills.
5. Help more people succeed in whatever they do.
6. Vastly improve myself in classical literature and economics.
7. Create multiple streams of income (well more than I have now)